Saturday, August 18, 2007

Barwacz Pizza Kitchen

So lately we've been really missing some good Chicago-style pizza. While there are many people down here that have recommended this place or that for "excellent pizza", none of them have satisfied us. So we decided, if we can't go out for great pizza, lets try to make our own....and that's exactly what we did. However, our version of pizza was more of a California-style pizza. We got ahold of a pizza crust recipe that came with the instruction manual for our Cuisinart food processor, and then headed out to the grocery store to get our toppings: fresh mozzerella, alfredo sauce, garlic, roma tomatoes, green pepper, portabello mushroom, black olives, red onion, and fresh basil. Put it all together for 10 min. at 500F and you have one superb pizza. (let me say this was a vast improvement over the burnt meat pie that Chris attempted to "brown" last night).

Mmmmm, mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, mmm....toasty!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

I'm new here.
I'm looking for a [url=http://slickdeals.net/member.php?u=1198247 ]lawyer[/url]! :(
Can anyone help me out here!?

I've already tried http://www.QSLaw.com

Anonymous said...

get facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://drupalsn.com/learn-drupal/drupal-tutorials/converting-drupal-themes-drupal-6-drupal-7-my-favourite-additions-chan http://thedaringkitchen.com/in-the-kitchen/new-and-improved-faq-different-location
facebook likes facebook likes buy facebook likes
o.k. this thing called security tool kept popping up and telling me all these viruses I had on the computer. Well now it completely blanked out my screen making it the only thing visible and everytime I try presing Ctrl + Alt + Delete to go to my task manager it blocks it off with a virus pop up!!! The only way i'm on the internet right now is because I went threw start... PLEASE help me, there is absolutly no way for me to get this of my computer! Now it says it has a firewall up that blocks my internet. This is doing more harm then good as you see obviously.

1000 facebook likes get facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes