Ok, I may have spoke too soon when I said read it and weep in regards to our weather. We ended up having another beautiful day yesterday, only to wake up this morning to find out that we had our high for the day at midnight last night. A high of 56 I might add. Here I am, nursing my sunburn and wearing sweat pants and slippers. What gives? I could hardly bring myself to workout this morning (it's a block walk to the gym) and probably wouldn't have ventured out if Chris didn't drop me at the door. Did I mention it was also raining? The walk back was quite a shock to the system since I was sweaty, hot and tired, only to walk out into 30 mile per hour winds and rain. Needless to say...I ran all the way home. Now, to resist turning on the heat...
Song of the day: "Life in Rain" by Remy Zero
Monday, October 22, 2007
Spoke too soon
Posted by
Chris and Emily
at
3:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment