Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Baby mania!!!

As we near the age of 30, I often feel a tickle in my uterus prompting us to get going already and just have a baby. And before I go any further, let us just say that no, we are not pregnant. However, given the significant number of our friends succumbing to the "pull of the womb" it's make you feel like you're missing out on something. First, our friends Bruce and Tina break the news, followed shortly by Emily's friend Jessica Copley, now, Chris' dental friend Ethan Kerns drops the bomb. What is going on here? Is there something in the water...no, that can't be it, they all live in different states...hmmm...must just be that it's a sign we're finally grown up and need to settle down. Well, by settle down I mean do the baby thing and buy a house already. But, for now we'll make you all waiting and wondering about the time and place...makes for more fun and keeps you reading the blog...

Song of the day: "On Your Side" by Pete Yorn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i hope the womb pulls on you harder because i would love a niece or nephew to spoil. HEE HEE :) love ya

Anonymous said...

Okay, I've been quiet about this for too friggin' long...

How come each time there's a Song of the Day, I can think of a better song from the same CD being suggested... Tracking back the last four:

** Pete Yorn's "On Your Side" --> "For Nancy" (among others)
** Remy Zero's "Life in Rain" --> "Prophecy" (among others)
** Shin's "Sleeping Lessons" --> "Turn On Me" (released "Australia" & "Phantom Limb" are obvious, but released...)
** Radiohead's "Videotape" (totally decent, btw) --> "Reckoners"

I mean, it's your opinion and all. But, I thought you should know what was, in fact, right.

Bruce (of Bruce & Tina)

Anonymous said...

My songs of the day are songs that are going through my head, or something I find myself hitting repeat on the ipod. But I appreciate that someone looks at it and comments even if it's not the best song on the CD. Yet, you have to admit, regardless of the exact song, at least it's not Nick Lachey. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure who Nick Lachey, but I'm pretty sure you're right.

Song of the Day: "Bruce is always right" by Emily Barwacz.