Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools Birthdays!

A Happy Birthday shoutout is in order to three people who happen to share the same April Fool's birthday:

  • Emily (28)
  • Sarah (25)
  • Jeff (58)

The ironic part of this is that last year Jeff Kessler (our family's adopted uncle) bought Emily a flowering bush of some sort. At the time it was in full bloom, but then quickly decided it didn't want to maintain these beautiful blooms. Alas, after a year of being drenched in 100+ degree direct sunlight, and then exposed to a truly harsh Dallas winter (riiight), this plant has decided to make an amazing recovery in time for, you guessed it, Emily's birthday. So I figured I'd snap a photo of the plant just to let everyone see this amazing feat of photosynthesis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been told instructed that the "flowering bush" is actually an Azalea plant...just in case anyone wanted to know.

-Chris