If you really want to be scared where technology is taking us, then have a look at this video put out by a robotics company called Boston Dynamics...
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you really want to be scared where technology is taking us, then have a look at this video put out by a robotics company called Boston Dynamics...
Posted by
Chris and Emily
at
6:25 AM
2 comments:
I hate puppies, babies and old people.
OK -- Just dogs.
And old people.
And puppies (b/c they're dogs).
Man, I hate dogs. But I might like that thing, b/c it probably doesn't stink like dogs do. And, I doubt it spends a lot of time sniffing crotches. I don't know that, though. Maybe they just didn't record that...
Of course, it does seem to come with some pretty annoying music. Which is probably it's version of annoying barking. I hate dogs.
I dont even know what to say... I was disturbed and intrigued at the same time. That is an akward combination of emotions. I feel akward now. lol
Post a Comment