Normally when Emily has a nightmare, she has an uncanny ability to recall specific events of her dream. Apparently after her voting experience yesterday, she had a disturbing vision in which Obama lost the election due to one of our friends...check out the video of her dream (isn't technology amazing these days)...
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Obama loses election how?
Posted by
Chris and Emily
at
12:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hate that guy!
On a serious note, I am on call all day that day. But, we here in Oregon don't have to deal with decrepit librarians and waiting in line. We send in our ballots by the mail. And mine's going out well in advance of the election.
I hope I didn't wake the neighborhood from laughing so loud tonight! This is the funniest thing I've seen. Geeze Bruce, think of all those little goats who won't be around for Wal-Mart to make Angora mittens from, makes me cry now. We'd send you a pair before they run out but didn't you say you love gift cards? You'll be able to select your own while you're there getting your soap on a rope for lockdown. (We assume of course that you'll be held for your own protection.) Boy, voting just got to be a whole lot more fun!
Post a Comment