We're spending Christmas in Chicago this year, and after a hair-raising drive back from Iowa City due to snow, wind, and more snow, we decided it would be more fun to play in the snow, rather than drive in it.
Hope all of you are doing well, have a Merry Christmas!
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Merry Christmas!
Posted by
Chris and Emily
at
7:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Caption: "And that was the day our family made a snowman. Oh yea, and I had severe diarrhea, so that's why I stood like that." -- Chris Barwacz
"As always, my comments are so stunningly proseful and eloquent. I don't know how I do it." -- Bruce Dumser
"In fact, I have nothing I'd rather do than spend all my time thinking of devious ways to asperse my good-natured friend with my superciliousness." Bruce Dumser part 2
Post a Comment