From time to time Ava will get bored with the mundane activities of a typical 4 month-old: playing on her activity mat, avidly suckling her binky while being bounced in her bouncer, or going for walks. When not doing these activities, she likes to check her Twitter and Facebook status, monitor her stock portfolio, watch Glenn Beck on Fox News (fair and balanced . . .), check her favorite blogs, and watch Iron Chef episodes. Next on her list, reading Barnyard Dance on her iPad.

4 comments:
We were going to pay you a visit when we came out for my brother's wedding in June. Then I read that you watch Glenn Beck / Fox News. Now, I'm not so sure when those dates are we might be visiting...
Hmmm. . . hopefully anyone who knows us well would realize this post was in jest. . . including watching Glenn Beck. You are still welcome to visit though . . . although we'll be moving in June (later half).
I'll be interested to see the interaction between these babies since I watch both of your blogs. Em, she really looks interested in what you're doing until Chris snaps the pics. cute!
gramma bev
Emily, you have to find the music to the Boyton book "I want to be your Personal Penquin". It's Davy Jones (of the Monkeys) singing and it's one of her cutest books. Once you know the toon you can get really crazy with singing. SOOOOOOO cute!! (We kept the English accent when we'd sing it...)
Susan S.
Post a Comment