Thursday, June 17, 2010
Energy Independence, v.8.0
If you enjoy Jon Stewart, and happen to have a few minutes to spare, this was funny. . .
Posted by
Chris and Emily
at
8:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by
Chris and Emily
at
8:10 PM
4 comments:
hilarious! and so true!
I would guess the reason for your lack of posts lately matches with ours. So how is the new house? Ours is coming along. It's been difficult to entertain the kids while trying to unpack; mostly we end up unpacking after they're in bed, which gets old quickly. And we've had two years of yard maintenance to catch up on. Anyhow, looking forward to seeing some pictures of you guys in the new place. Good luck!
Tina, you are correct. It's been kinda crazy, but mainly we haven't had internet until yesterday. So, hopefully we'll get some things posted soon. I've been watching your's as well and hope to see some updates. :)
I agree with bev... SO True!
Post a Comment