Sunday, October 3, 2010

No longer edentulous


I have my first teeth, but I'm not showing . . .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting a pic while I'm at work! I love it!

Louise said...

What a riot! If that pic could talk I swear she'd say- "Bring it on. You wanna see my teeth? Just try." She looks like she'd duke it out but with a grin on her face. What a hoot. She so makes me laugh. Love you Ava.

Bev said...

that look is hilarious! You really need to frame that one! can't wait to see her!
gramma bev

Danielle and Eric said...

She is so beautiful! Max is like that with his teeth too. We have to play the tickle game and look in there quick while he is laughing to see if there are any new ones.

Anthony and Sara said...

Oh my GOD! She is toooooo cute!