Friday, November 12, 2010

Ava Goes to the Dentist



Yesterday Emily took Ava for her first dental exam, to which she cried for the entire duration. Luckily the assistant snapped a couple quick photos for us. The look on Ava's face says it all. Four teeth and counting . . .

6 comments:

Tina said...

What?! You (Chris) weren't there for her first dentist appointment?! I find that to be shocking.

Chris and Emily said...

Tina, I know, shocking as it may seem, sometimes family members can make the worst patients :o).

Tina said...

I see where you're coming from. Every time Bruce was present while I got an IV (or had blood drawn), the nurse would miss the vein. No joking. As soon as the words "anesthesiology resident..." came out, I knew I was going to be poked several times. He actually had to leave the room for the nurse to get the IV in before Cyrus's delivery.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics guys. I should probably get Ali in to see the dentist as well. ;) Give me a call sometime Chris!

Zach

sarah said...

I can just see the look on Avas face-- HELP ME! Lol she looks like how I do when I'm getting a check up. I'll come save you Ava! ;)

Seriously though, I'm sure she appreciates here papa helping out her "tooth." So cute. I have to come see her again!

Stephanie said...

What the heck?! Chris...you'll need to explain this to me next time we get together.