Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Our neighbors Mark and Joyce invited Ava and I over for dinner to celebrate Easter, as Emily was working the holiday. Ava enjoyed the afternoon, especially the Easter egg hunt with their grandson Leif. Here are a few pics from this afternoon. . . Thanks again Mark & Joyce!

6 comments:

Louise said...

Can she get any more precious? Your photos Chris are absolutely amazing! I can't believe you caught her face in the bubble. I love her dress, so sweet. She should model (as should her Mom)! She looks like she had a great time, so happy for her.

Danielle and Eric said...

Adorable! We have to get her and Max together for a playdate soon!

Sara and Anthony said...

Ava is adorable! And great photos, Chris!

Bev said...

thanks for the pics. we sure miss her! can't wait to see you all again.
gramma bev

Hilah said...

Cute pictures!

sarah said...

I love how she has tennis shoes on with her dress... and the bubble shot is precious