Saturday, August 6, 2011

Cheesy


We're not sure if it was because we said "Cheese" or because we told her she was going to be a sister . . . we'll keep you posted once we find out . . .

8 comments:

Danielle and Eric said...

Congratulations! So happy for all of you. Ava is a beauty!

Susan S. said...

HHHHOOOOORRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! You guys make good babies! I'm glad you're making another :) Guess Em and I aren't going out for martini's next weeknend... ;)

Tina said...

Congratulations! Hope all is well in pregnancy land -- it's not easy to care for a toddler while nauseated. P.S. I think Ava looks so much like Chris in this picture.

Tina

TROBINSON said...

Congratulations! How exciting. I am expecting baby #2 as well.

Heather said...

Congrats on the new addition!! (Just a lurker, I don't usually comment, I know your mom and MIL Bev but I couldn't help jumping on to give good wishes.)

Bev said...

just look at how fast her hair grows? I've GOTTA get over to see you guys again soon.
gramma bev

Anthony and Sara said...

YEEEEEEaaAAAHHHH!! so exciting for you guys! Can't wait to hear more about it... Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the baby Chris and Emily. Ava's pictures are really cute. Hope everything is well!

Zach D