Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Digs in Dallas

Since you've all been dying to see our place and since none of you will probably take the time to visit us, (not that we can blame you since this is Texas) here's the digs. The place is great except for the cricket that disrupts our sleep at 3am. Jiminy lives in the vent in our bedroom and torments us with his ithcy legs. We've tried athletes foot powder and it doesn't seem to work....hmmm...maybe we need some insecticide...


By the way, the great works of art on the walls are Chrimily originals. Designed by ourselves, for ourselves. A little wood and a little fabric and voila, art.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily and Chris,

I wish the both of you well in Dallas. Emily I know that it has been awhile since we have talked but I hope to catch up with you real soon.

By the way, the pad looks great! May need you to come and decorate mine.

Enjoy your stay in Dallas.

Anonymous said...

Hi and best to both of you!

Where is the great photo art that hung in the Iowa City condo? Hum, guess it's in the 'rent's house.
Many new opportunities to fill the spaces from the trip West and in Texas to come.

Love the Blog!
Mary

Anonymous said...

Great to hear from you! Love your new place - will you get "my" bed in time for me to visit it in the prone?
Keep the news coming and git along li'l doggies!
Love you both, Aunt Connie

Anonymous said...

You guys have a great place! I may have to steal your art framing idea, I love that! I need to start a blog for Cordelia :)

Anonymous said...

Who designed the chrome tube that runs through the middle of your ceiling?