My random thought for the day is regarding boobs and speedos. Never in your life will you ever see so many large breasted, blonde haired "beauties" as you'd see in Texas. We've come to enjoy playing the game of real or fake. This entails sitting in the pool at our apartment and guessing as to the "nature" of women's breasts. Finally I tell Chris, if you have to ask, they're fake. Then of course you have the "men." Men who quite possible wish they were women. I never again want to live in a place where speedos are common place at a public pool, nor where men are better shaved than women. But, I suppose the positive thing is that you don't have to worry about the men at the pool hitting on you (well, I guess Chris might have to worry a little.)
Song of the day: Hole "Reasons to be Beautiful"
Sunday, August 5, 2007
Random thoughts for the day
Posted by
Chris and Emily
at
5:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Note to self: Don't bring the ole' banana hammock when visiting the Barwacz's.
I want to know who's posting each entry, especially the one about the speedo and boobs! Hahah! You guys are funny, and I love your blog so far. Glad you guys are out exploring life with each other. Couldn't be more happy for you. Love the quaint little cabin! :0)
Sarah
I can't help but think back to our picnic at Lake McBride and watching the chick on the beach whose bathing suit made it look like she was wearing pasties and a banana hammock...lol.
Andrea
Post a Comment