Big surprise, but Emily had to work today, of all days...this found me with a little extra free time on my hands, and therefore a camera in them. I thought I'd share a picture that I captured of a great tree that is decorated to the hilt with lights not far from us (nothing is done on a small scale in Texas). There are some other decent lighting displays around, and if time allows, I'll try to capture some other ones and post them for your viewing pleasure.
Hope everyone had a great X-mas!
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Christmas Tree
Posted by
Chris and Emily
at
7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Amazing photo! Reminds me of something you'd see under the microscope or under the sea, it really feeds the imagination, quite cool!
Christmas was tougher, missed all of you kids- but blessed to have you in our lives.
Post a Comment