Thursday, March 13, 2008

That Dastardly Tiffany

Emily's youngest sister Tiffany (and half our readership) thought so much of our blog that she recently started a blog of her own. The link to her site can be seen on the right hand side of our page, under the appropriately titled heading of "Other Blogs & Links". If you have a chance, take a gander over at her page, as we know all too well how depressing it is to maintain a page that so few people comment on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The moon will never look the same to me now! Tif can't get anonymous comments so she'll have to read it here, nice blog and love the pink. Wish I had her sunglass collection too :o)
-lb

Anonymous said...

So, in response to louise. Sorry i didnt have anonymous comments. I changed that now after mom told me that she couldnt comment without it either. So you can comment now. And thanks about the comment (even though i had to get it through ems blog).

Anonymous said...

I can't believe her page is bumping mine (& Nile's).

Bruce

PS No offense, Tiffany