I must say that I've been slightly disappointed at the lack of excitement that we've receiving regarding our coming back to Iowa post. I can only assume it is related to 1 of 4 things.
1. You truly don't care what we do with our lives, just as long as we leave you alone.
2. You're not reading our blog.
3. You're unhappy that we're returning to Iowa and wish we were living some place much cooler so you could come visit...oh wait...you don't visit us...
4. You just don't ever comment on our blog.
So, what gives? Is this getting old and you're tired of hearing about our lives? Should we pack up our blogging as we pack up our apartment? (Which I've already started, not that you care or anything...I'm just saying.)
In case this post itself isn't enough to get you excited about us coming back to Iowa, let me add a little intimidation to the mix. GRRRR!!!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Intimidation
Posted by
Chris and Emily
at
1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
you both KNOW we're excited, i didn't want "the kid" telling me I'm always commenting on the blog though :o) Love, L/M
OK..YOU GET IT! MY FEEDBACK. I AM ACTUALLY SHOCKED THAT YOU ARE BOTH MOVING BACK TO IOWA. IN THE SAME BREATHE, IT IS KIND OF LIKE HOME FOR YOU! I WISH YOU BOTH THE BEST. BE BLESSED AND ENJOY. MAYBE I'LL MEET YOU THERE SOME DAY...
LOVE YA, TAMARA
Umm, I am very surprised to hear this news!!! ( and happy too) I was just trying to email you at your gmail address and it won't work so imagine my surprise when i check your blog and find out you guys are moving back!
can you send me your email address that you use? mine is still kallied@msn.com. and I will just resend the message
of course we're excited! didn't it sound like it when you called. sometimes i have trouble leaving a message. can't wait to see you in may, em. and chris....look forward to seeing you in june, right? will be great to have you close again. mom bev
Hey, it's not my fault you don't check your voicemail. Anyway, we (Verutzka and I) are always happy to have some familiar faces back in Iowa. I'm going to have to take my bike out of storage in preparation for your return.
Eric
Hey! Hey! Hey! no one ever said they weren't excited so why would you assume no news meant bad news. We all love you and miss you. Can't wait for you to be back in Iowa so we can have another sisters weekend. Love the intimidation by the way. All my love!
Post a Comment