Although I was hoping at this point to be posting a birth announcement, instead I'm posting a non-birth announcement. Despite my best efforts including obsessively cleaning, walking circles in our town home, numerous trips up and down stairs, and pineapple (among other things best not posted here) this little stinker is more than likely stuck in the cozy comforts of my ever increasing abdomen. No, in fact, I'm convinced it's probably never coming out. Why? Who would want to leave a perfectly temp-controlled spa complete with wave pool and all night dinner only to be thrust into the harsh light of an Iowa winter? Frankly, maybe the baby is on to something...
Any suggestions? (and no, I'm NOT drinking castor oil!)

3 comments:
Cayenne Pepper. It's my solution for most things AFTER the kid is born, so why not start early?
Get a pedicure or a foot massage.... Right above your medial ankle is supposed to help. I had my mom and Ben give me foot massages for 2 nights, after the first I thought I was in labor, and second I was!
Jen
You just get used to the non-birth announcement. It's actually pretty fun to see people's reactions when you tell them your due date was 8 days ago.
Post a Comment