Looks like you're at a ball game in the dugout (or bleachers under the overhang). So dad and Ava have a day out while mom works? looks like fun! gramma bev
Tiffany's on the ball there. . . while I wish I could dislocate my arm to photograph Ava and myself, I'm just not that flexible :o). The 3 of us were down at an art show saturday, and hid from the rain in the parking ramp, and decided to shoot some photos together.
A very sweet pic of the two of you, how sweet to see her nestled under that scratchy chin :o). I can't wait until Ava starts picking out art work to buy. You better hope it's not a purple dinosaur painting!
5 comments:
Looks like you're at a ball game in the dugout (or bleachers under the overhang). So dad and Ava have a day out while mom works? looks like fun!
gramma bev
ummmm i think he is in a parking garage mom. And who do you think took the pic? I bet it was em.
Tiffany's on the ball there. . . while I wish I could dislocate my arm to photograph Ava and myself, I'm just not that flexible :o). The 3 of us were down at an art show saturday, and hid from the rain in the parking ramp, and decided to shoot some photos together.
Good picture nonetheless. Looks like you have a sweet little girl there.
A very sweet pic of the two of you, how sweet to see her nestled under that scratchy chin :o). I can't wait until Ava starts picking out art work to buy. You better hope it's not a purple dinosaur painting!
Post a Comment