Today, as Ava approached the ripe old age of 1 month, she was visited by our good friends Nate & Stefanie for the afternoon.
Ava's become a little bit more fussy lately, apparently she thinks she's going to miss out on something exciting.
Her hair continues to grow at leaps and bounds, and we love her 'no fuss' hairstyle.


.jpg)
4 comments:
what a beautiful pic of em and ava!!! love the hair ava's got going there and so happy to see nate and steph!
Emily, you look great. I hate you. And Ava's hair is awesome!
Look great? Are you kidding me? I still have 17 baby pounds to lose AND I seem to be getting less and less sleep! UGH!
sleep? you won't have a full night's sleep again until she's 18 and leaves home! (just kidding) love the swoop hairstyle. has she been watching "Grease"? Is Chris gonna style his the same way?
gramma bev
Post a Comment