Sunday, January 3, 2010

Goodnight from Ava

It's been quite an adventure for me these past few days . . . I'm spent . . .


7 comments:

Tina said...

Good work getting a sleepy newborn! Nile was anything but; luckily Cyrus was much better. Great picture.

Hilah said...

She is so cute! Congratulations! Sorry labor was so long, I can relate to that! YUCKO! but all worth it in the end!

Bev said...

look at that sweet little face! what an angel!
grandma bev

Anonymous said...

Sweet dreams little Ava, we love you!
Grandma and Grandpa B.

Trent said...

She has a LOT of hair. Wow. She is cute too :)
-Trent

Melissa said...

Oh! She is sooo precious! :0

Anonymous said...

Tuesday night-
I can't stop looking at this photo. I love you Ava! I have a very special angel music box for you when I get to see you. It was given to me by someone who was my angel and still is. She's answered my prayers to watch over you and I think she'd like you to have it. xoxoxo
Grandma (LB)