Cute. But you should read this now and remember later...it's not as cute the second time through when the first one is at your feet screaming for attention...wait, I'm projecting.
hilarious! get used to it...that's what those smiles are all about!grandma w.
Does this mean Chris has actually changed a dirty diaper now?
Indeed, I've actually lost count of how many I've changed. I need to get a box of gloves from work for those big blow-out events.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute. But you should read this now and remember later...it's not as cute the second time through when the first one is at your feet screaming for attention...wait, I'm projecting.
hilarious! get used to it...that's what those smiles are all about!
grandma w.
Does this mean Chris has actually changed a dirty diaper now?
Indeed, I've actually lost count of how many I've changed. I need to get a box of gloves from work for those big blow-out events.
Post a Comment