Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Word of the Day

Have you ever paid attention to the word verification that is asked prior to posting a comment? Of course there are only a handful of people who actually do this so I'm talking to a select few of you.  Today while visiting my sister Tiffany's site I entered a comment regarding her drain problem in her shower. I then move down the comment section to enter the word verification and it's FLATIO! No joke. 100% serious.  More often than not it's a nonsense word or a jumble of letters but this was actually a somewhat word and a somewhat risque one at that.  (ok, so it's not the TRUE spelling of the word I'm talking about, but phonetically it works.) Way to go google! You've got my attention now.  I'm going to start leaving messages on every site we follow just so I can see what word they'll use next for their verification. I challenge you to follow suit as well. Happy commenting!

No comments: