It's been mentioned to me (numerous times) that our blog is lacking in posts lately. Yeah, you're right, we suck. Not that I'm sorry or anything. I mean, we've been freaking busy lately. Doing what you may ask? Well, I can't speak for Chris, but here's a run down of what I've been doing and why I haven't published a post.
1. I only have internet access at work, and very little time to write something while I'm there....unless I'm on the night shift...
2. Since moving back to Iowa I've been working between 50-60 hours per week. Ok, I know others have it worse, but basically, working 5 12 hr shifts a week leaves little time for anything else other than sleep.
3. We moved back to Iowa. (A more detailed post will be added....when we have the time)
4. Spent 5 days in Chicago visiting Chris' parents.
5. Spent a weekend at Lake Geneva Wisconsin boating with Ryan and Megan Aseltine.
6. Drove back to Iowa and unpacked our stuff in the condo.
7. Worked some more
8. Replaced the garbage disposal and painted the living room, halls and kitchen.
9. Worked some more
10. Ran errands consisting of: DMV for new license, Admin building for new auto registration and title (we lost our old one), insurance company to sign new contract for cheaper (yeah!) insurance in Iowa, recycling center, bank to have a letter notarized, post office to mail the letter and find out why we haven't received our forwarded mail, ABRA auto body to get a quote on the damage done to my car before leaving Texas, Core Fitness for new gym memberships, Ace hardware for thermostat (which I later that day installed), Bed Bath and Beyond for blackout curtains for bedroom, lunch with my friend Mackenzie, over to Norm's to feed Olivia, Ann Taylor for new shorts, Target for gift card and back home to finish the laundry.
So, sorry I've been absent and haven't commented on anything like babies, flooding or basically anything else that would interest the few people to read our blog. Hopefully we'll get the internet up and running at home and we'll post more later.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Boring
Posted by
Chris and Emily
at
9:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment