Saturday, January 16, 2010

It Takes A Village

Last night Emily decided to try and settle Ava down by reading to her for a while before putting her down for the night . . . however, the 'lip-smacking' started about 45 min. later . . . scratch that idea off the list . . .




7 comments:

Tiffany Schoen said...

what were you reading her? It looks like a chapter book! Dont you have any baby books?

Bruce said...

We can promise you it makes no difference what you read to them at this point. Promise. I recommend enhancing your own knowledge -- b/c sooner than later you'll be reading Thomas the Train pop-up books 40 times per day. Save it up. Save it up.

Tina said...

Were you trying to instruct her on the methods of Babywise?

Anonymous said...

Indeed, I was reading Babywise...hopefully I'll eventually get more than 2 hours of sleep at a time. She tricked me at first by sleeping 6-7 hours, but now has "adjusted" to her 3 hour routine. UGH!

Christi said...

I am so sorry to hear Ava had complications! Glad to see she is at home! She is so beautiful! I know you guys are exhausted, I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! Love you guys!

Louise said...

So weird, was just thinking last night if you had tried reading to her yet, they say it's good for infants as well. Don't forget the collection of pop up books we have, too early for now but can't wait for that day. Have you been able to start doing her little exercises? Nice pic!

Bill Hepp said...

Sure glad everyone is home and doing well. Hopefully it's all smooth sailing from here on. Take care!! She sure is a cutie!!