What's amazing is that I think her hair might already be longer than yours!
I thought both of our boys would come out with Bruce's hair -- dark brown and thick as hell. Nope, light and fine like mine. Probably if we'd had a girl it would have been Bruce's hair. Poor Bruce.
Tina, I think you're right, plus I need a haircut badly. Bruce, you may be on to something, when she first came out I was wondering if Emily had a secret spanish lover she wasn't telling me about, what with her dark hair and skin and all. But no, that is actually me holding her. If Emily starts downloading John Secada from itunes, then I'll start worrying.
What's weird is that Chris was a blondie when he was born and his hair got darker as he got older. Maybe Ava will do the opposite? Or maybe she'll just be a dark haired beauty. Either way, she's working the "cute thing" well!
Look at that hair!!! Cute baby guys. I will try and give you a call this weekend. Weekends are very nice, you can catch up on a lot of sleep. Dont take anything to seriously, those baby's are stronger and more resilient than they look. ;p
6 comments:
What's amazing is that I think her hair might already be longer than yours!
I thought both of our boys would come out with Bruce's hair -- dark brown and thick as hell. Nope, light and fine like mine. Probably if we'd had a girl it would have been Bruce's hair. Poor Bruce.
Am I the only one who is not sure that's Chris holding her? Hmmm. Maybe this is their way of telling us that Chris isn't the father...
Tina, I think you're right, plus I need a haircut badly. Bruce, you may be on to something, when she first came out I was wondering if Emily had a secret spanish lover she wasn't telling me about, what with her dark hair and skin and all. But no, that is actually me holding her. If Emily starts downloading John Secada from itunes, then I'll start worrying.
Emily and Chris--
congratulations, she is beautiful! and that's the cutest little nasal cannula I've ever seen...
Caitlin Braun
What's weird is that Chris was a blondie when he was born and his hair got darker as he got older. Maybe Ava will do the opposite? Or maybe she'll just be a dark haired beauty. Either way, she's working the "cute thing" well!
Look at that hair!!! Cute baby guys. I will try and give you a call this weekend. Weekends are very nice, you can catch up on a lot of sleep. Dont take anything to seriously, those baby's are stronger and more resilient than they look. ;p
Talk to you later,
Zach
Post a Comment