Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ava . . . Unplugged

Well, today we had the good fortune to find out that Ava would no longer be needing her supplemental oxygen! We brought her home without her cannula and monitor cords. . . and for a moment we almost didn't recognize her, as her little adhesive tabs had almost become a part of her these past 5 weeks. Now we can't stop kissing her soft little cheeks, and Ava seems all the happier too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm so glad she is doing well and no longer needs the oxygen. I can't wait to meet Miss Ava.

Love,
Johnette

Tiffany Schoen said...

She looks like a completely different baby! I didn't realize how fat her little cheeks were. She is just too cute with all the little faces she make.

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! She is so precious. And I loved the pics where she's passing gas - ask me how I know. I can't wait to meet her - hopefully before she's eating steak.
Love you all, Aunt Connie

Bev said...

I just KNEW there was a happy, smiley baby in there! She sure looks happy to be rid of the tubes and wires! Can't wait to see her again.
gramma wadle

Louise said...

I can't stop looking at these, so love pic #9 with that big happy smile! I keep telling you, they need to make an all day Ava lollipop, you just want her to last all day so you can keep her with you, she's so cute! I miss her so much.
Love,
Gram B